Sunday, October 11, 2015

Full Metal EA Cards for VS 2PCG, Part 5 (More Villains)


Oddly, there are no Villains 1 drops, but both 2 drops are good. There is other Mystique art that I like better, but this one shows her impersonating Ms. Marvel. Dell'Otto does amazing work.


I thought this Greg Horn piece was very cool, even though you don't actually see Doc Ock himself, just his menacing tentacles, which are trying to Grab Spidey. Alex Ross is just an incredible artist. This is my favorite Goblin art, by far. Red Skull art tends to be cartoonish, but I like this drawing.



I showed you my Ultron in the first blog post in the series, but here it is again. I wanted an Ultron card that was as cool as the Upper Deck one, and I'm pretty happy with mine. This is my favorite Sabretooth art. He looks pretty darned Ferocious here.


The Abomination art by Mark Bagley makes him look truly monstrous. I really like the Mandarin art, although Iron Man kind of gets lost in the card text.


Juggernaut is really good in the right deck. I like this Finch art for him. And I've always liked this drawing of Magneto ripping the adamantium out of Wolverine.


Dormammu is also really good in the right deck. I love this Loki art, but the card is not as strong as I would like. Upper Deck always seems to shortchange the Asgardians. Makes me sad.


Finally, the best Villains supporting character. This is hands down my favorite Thanos art, and I like it better in this single card version than in the slider I posted at the top.


Next up: X-Men main characters, plot twists and locations.

No comments: