Saturday, April 23, 2016

EA Versions of 2PCG A-Force Cards


I'm still not sold on 2PCG, but so far it's looking like it may hang around longer than I have been expecting. I won't really get more interested in it until there is OP going on in my area, and so far that hasn't happened. I do still enjoy doing custom card designs for it, in any case.

These are my favorite main character designs for the A-Force set. Thanks to Matt Wishart for finding the cool Captain Marvel art. Most of the good art I've found her has her in her Ms. Marvel costume.



These are some of my favorites among the supporting characters, My most favorite design would be the Phoenix-Goblin Queen slider at the beginning of the blog post, however.




Here are some of the plot twists and locations. I'm starting to run out of ideas for the generic locations. Upper Deck is apparently having the same problem, since they reused the art from Defenders and just slapped new numbers on the cards.





I also did versions of all the main characters as oversized cards. Most of them were done in portrait mode, but this Mystique art makes a nice landscape card.


The other regular-sized designs are here, while ready-to print (by MakePlayingCards.com) versions of them are here. Oversized card designs are here, mixed in with ones from the earlier sets.

No comments: